Perfect World Community (PW-MS, PWi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome new forum.... history and information for everyone

+10
shana
pro
BaBa
Hao
Hachibi
Free
vipu
Barbapapa
DashA
Ainsel
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ainsel

Ainsel
Admin

~ Welcome to our new forum for the old and new members of Perfect World ~

We had the idea to create a forum for the ppl that played Perfect World and that we met so far. Berry (aka Barbapapa, MrPinky, Clown, Bee) and me we were talking about the "old times" and also asked ourself: "What are all the guys doing now?"
Since not everyone got the possibility to log in anymore, we thought about a solution... and suddenly the "new" forum was born!! Lets forget about all the drama that happened and look into a bright future. welcome new forum.... history and information for everyone 555129

Yes you also have to register here otherwise everyone could just post and it would get messed up!Please register with your old ingame names.
Thanks

wohooo!

DashA

DashA

Hahahhaaha nice idea XD need to try to make it real drewl

Btw I played on MY (Oracle) MS (Wodan or how it was called XD) and Harshland atm ^^
Usually is known as PhoeniX but also as DashA cool lol and known think only as crazy Cleric kekeke

Barbapapa

Barbapapa

Yep, we'll have to do some advertising so everyone gets to know about it either directly or through word-to-mouth. It would be nice to have some kind of 'base' forum to hang out, regardless of what game you are playing, or what you are doing at the moment in life.

This way, we will be able to stay in touch about what's going on, or what we are planning to do in the future. We can keep each other informed about interesting games that might be worth checking out, or just bore each other with stories about ourselves. Or relive old memories by talking about what we've been through as a group, as a whole, or as a few.

Most of the people that will be visiting the forum will indeed know me as Bee (Barbabee) or Barbapapa (Papa, Barba, whatever suits you). The B was always there from Berry. That's me, a PW-addict in MS and PWI times but now in rehab to prepare for some interesting courses I'll be taking soon which will instruct me to become an actual English Teacher! cool

The game I'm currently playing on-and-off is RedCliff, though it has a radiance of MS about it, meaning, lack of support for expansions and hand-on help. The GM team is however, not as disastrous as MS, and they actually do show up and hold funny events. We (Franka and me) actually won our in-game marriage in this game through an event. Nyah Nyah! welcome new forum.... history and information for everyone 69130

Well, anyway, sign up and get in contact again. Hopefully it'll turn into a somewhat semi-active forum/board where we can catch up with each other from time to time. Because honestly, it would be a waste if we would slowly fade from each other as friends after the fun times we've had either in-game or on ventrilo. Also I'd like to point out that Sheo's ventrilo is still online. If someone else is using a different ventrilo then feel free to post it here also so we have multiple ways of tracking each other down for a friendly conversation.

Ok, enough of this great blob of text,

Cheers,

Berry / Barba / Bee / Papa

welcome new forum.... history and information for everyone 599618

vipu

Hello meits!
what is every1 playing at the moment?
im still on Aion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ainsel

Ainsel
Admin

We play a bit RedCliff... its also from pw entertainment but not that cash shop based xD

Free

hm... turned my back to mmos for the moment >< too much time invested Very Happy playing HoN Btea (Dota stand alone game) and a bit Cs 1.6 back to the roots =) and waiting for Diablo 3... until it will come out... in year... 2020... or smth Very Happy

How is it going in Aion? raping asses?

Hachibi

Hi, Hachibi on pw-my (oracle), pw-ms (wodan), pw-int (harshland). I'm back to pw-ms (it never changed but whatever). Glad to see some back Smile

vipu

well trying to get pvp gear atm.
I have done avarage amount of pvp but not too much (need more guild members to go pvp and so on)

Hao

Hao

kekeke Vipyyy:D

BaBa

BaBa

I'm still with Crimson on PWI and involved in the rebuilding process there... Btw anyone from Helios who didn't move to PWI here? I'll try spread the link to a few ppl who i keep in touch via Crimson PM.

Hope everyone is doing good and well !

Hao

Hao

I am With KD welcome new forum.... history and information for everyone 716701 , But I am gonna help Ash with rebuilding Crimson soon banzai

Barbapapa

Barbapapa

I was PvPing today with Heroes vs Nemesis, pretty funny to see old people from both sides. Though some of changed sides, hehe.

Made me feel worthless as an 86 EA with crappy gear, but still managed to survive and kill some people, including some 90+ that I was able to snipe. Was really fun to be working in team again with SaMDaS, SierrA, TeGeS, Charles but also not forgetting new friends like harpist, whom I used to fight when he was Illusion, he is now Heroes and we made a good team. And many others that were there, it was a big fight, at least 15vs15 with all classes represented, no Phoenixes though, thank you PW MS.

BigBoy from Nemesis was the only one I remembered from long ago, all other Nemesis there I didn't really know. Nobran wasn't Nemesis, I think he was EMPIRE before, but still remembered him, talked a bit after the fight. But all in all, it was good to be among old friends and old enemies.

pro

Oh nice surprise, new forum Smile
Still on harshlands but not in awakening since it was only me and Perv left to play there. I was thinking about GG but they disbanded recently and Crimson has probably less than a hand of players from the past.

If you dont play anymore there is no reason to come back, there are more types of anniversary packs in boutique and grats to 2x event drop for 2 weekends every mold and HH mats are like half price now... guess what are the gold prices doing.

Hey Free, I play HoN too from time to time.

Anyway, nice to see ppl alive again Smile

shana

Hybris??????

Ainsel

Ainsel
Admin

shana wrote:Hybris??????
Fury need to contact him. I think he was never a forum guy... welcome new forum.... history and information for everyone 204619 welcome new forum.... history and information for everyone 663216

Hao

Hao

Hehe pff! On last Tw KD Vs Kylin XuLin kicked redbetty wohooo! In the middel of Tw welcome new forum.... history and information for everyone 684284

welcome new forum.... history and information for everyone 799678

Hao

Hao

Btw, we have any vent server where we can talk ? Sheo's vent is still off drewl

Ainsel

Ainsel
Admin

Hao wrote:Btw, we have any vent server where we can talk ? Sheo's vent is still off drewl

I posted the vent information... and it also works.
huh?

Asrael

Asrael

Hi Guys,

MS ppl will know me as Ariale & on PWI I'm Asrael.

Nice to see posts from Shana & h0mey after a long time. xD

Sent text to try to get Ashez on this as well. Gogogo get more ppl xD

Hao

Hao

Yea nice to see old ppl wohooo!

Saint

Saint

*knock knock*

Just dropped by to say aloha

Heya, most of you know me as Saint or just to make it short:
Saint here from PW.MS Wodan (Illusion)
Sarja here from PW.MY-EN Oracle (erm... way to many =x )
and part times Rains from PWI Harshlands but mostly played by a friend of mine.

Had the idea making a forum for all too but I hardly know anyone and I am even less in touch with most of you :p

But nice that you guys made it and thanks to Dasha for sending me the URL

Hope you are all doing well and I want the good old times back >.<

Greets
Saint

DashA

DashA

Saaaaaaaaainttt wohooo!
MY fav pker drewl ye great that i gave you link when you wasnt so lazy and was in good mood Razz kekeke

p.s.: damn i became addicted of that smilies

Ainsel

Ainsel
Admin

You think I'm not addicted ahahaaaa drewl

And welcome Saaaaaaiiiiiiinnnt good boy
We missed you...

Barbapapa

Barbapapa

Hey Saint, been a while indeed, hehe.

The vent should work (Sheo's), but it's a different actual setting, so should double-check this. And I don't know if you actually need an account nowadays to even get on vent.

But I'd be happy to visit any other vent, be it Crimson's, or Helios, or whatever is still online. xD

vipu

archer Saint? ye I think I remember Very Happy
that who idled always in archo at "endgame"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum